Industrial mats for commercial and industrial use
The ERGOLASTEC, industrial and AGR certified mats stand for the highest standards of quality, durability, and dimensional stability, without exception – made in Austria. Whether at dry, wet, oily, or particularly high-stress workplaces, the ERGOLASTEC rubber mats are up to any challenge.
The secret of the AGR-certified industrial mats lies in the interplay of special geometric sides (surface and underside of the rubber mat) that stimulate continuous compensation movements. This means that the rubber mats are designed in such a way that the body oscillates naturally and the leg and calf muscles thereby permanently remain slightly in motion. This reduces the one-sided pressure on the inter-vertebral discs and ensures a balanced load on the back muscles: The spine is stabilised.
Your BENEFITS – our technical STANDARDS
Our customers choose the ERGOLASTEC® industrial mat according to the criteria that are most important to them. With our high-quality mats, we have developed a product that meets all demands placed on ergonomic workplaces:
- Functional and user-friendly surface and underside designs
- High durability and robustness
- Absolute reliability: oil, acid, and base resistance
- Very good slip resistance (average mat weight 19 kg)
- Guaranteed solid foothold and non-skid property (outer edges bevelled 20°)
- Excellent tear propagation properties
- Excellent dimensional stability in cold, hot, and wet conditions (temperature resistance -25°C to +95°C)
- Combinable mat format: flexible connection solutions for individual requirements
- Reduced noise emission
- Easy cleaning
ERGOLASTEC - KRAIBURG MATTING SYSTEMS offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Machinery for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging like cartons, folding boxes, trays (128)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (219)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)