Westfalia welcomes visitors to FACHPACK at booth 4-160 (hall 4). In Nuremberg, the German intralogistics specialist will be presenting its sustainable, efficient technologies for warehouse automation in the packaging industry. The focus is on the material-friendly handling of format and finished goods and the compact storage of bulky, heavy goods with and without load carriers.
As a specialist in automation along the entire supply chain, Westfalia designs, implements and modernizes automated storage and logistics systems of the highest efficiency and reliability worldwide.
With the key technologies Satellite® and telescopic fork as well as its particularly gentle handling of goods, the general contractor specializes in single-deep and double-deep storage as well as compact storage for automated multi-deep storage, from the first consultation through on-time implementation to comprehensive 24/7 services, IT / PLC services, training, maintenance and parts management.
Westfalia develops, manufactures and implements storage and retrieval machines, conveyor technology including PLC control as well as the powerful warehouse execution system Savanna.NET®, which combines software functions for warehouse management and material flow control, and offers the complete TERRA IT infrastructure.
The intralogistics specialist comprehensively modernizes third-party and its own systems in the areas of mechanics, control, material flow and warehouse management software for long-term, resource-saving and safe operation.
- Everything from a single source: logistics consulting and planning, mechanical engineering, control, software development, installation, modernization and services
- Quality "Made in Germany": Production and programming at the headquarters with its own test center for key units
- Competence, commitment, speed, and customer proximity: Customized concepts and customer solutions, advice and support from the same personal contact in every project phase, transparent pricing and decentralized service support points
- Safety & reliability: Dedicated and experienced employees ensure investment security and product functionality
Westfalia Logistics Solutions Europe GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Storage systems (41)
- Conveying systems (109)
- Order-picking and sorting systems (53)
- Software and IT systems (65)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)