Fricke Abfülltechnik GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1870 in Rehme (North Rhine-Westphalia) and began by producing decimal scales that mainly helped dealers to weigh agricultural products correctly. The product portfolio was gradually expanded, Fricke then developing bagging scales for coal and briquettes, and soon afterwards the first dosing and filling systems, which are still used in numerous industries.
Today, the company from Minden is a leading manufacturer of dosing and filling systems including the associated control software in fully or semi-automatic versions. The customers are distributed all over the world and belong to the perfume and aroma industry, the paint and coatings industry and the chemical industry. Family-owned since it was founded, Fricke is currently led by a fifth-generation Managing Director Bernd Fricke and employs a staff of about 110 in Minden – 34 of whom work in support and software development.
Fricke Abfülltechnik GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)