Eberlé is an independent and human scale family size company established in 1983 in the Strasbourg region, France.
Ideal technical solutions come out of the partnership and close relationship we have with our customers. Their requirements and special demands in their production inspire us with the equipment available in our range of machinery.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
The company EBERLE specializes in high quality machinery:
- High output production lines for spirally wound paper cores with a wide range of diameters from 2.7mm (0.078”) up to 1270mm (50”).
- Paper Straw production lines offering high quality and adaptability as well as high speed production rates.
- Edge protector production lines made to produce various shapes of profiles (V, U and flat) using flat or corrugated cardboard with semi-automatic or full-automatic evacuations, including palletizing systems.
- Off-line core cutters for both paper and plastic cores and a wide range of diameters from 11mm (0.43”) up to 850mm (33.4”) and thickness up to 25mm (1”). Manual, semi-automatic or full automatic machines with automatic feeders and depalletizer in option.
- Sanding and waxing machines for cardboard cores.
EBERLE EUROPE SARL offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (219)
- Packaging printing and finishing (186)
- Palletising technology (88)