Thinking for tomorrow. Acting today: This has been the guiding principle at KOCH Pac-Systeme for over 50 years. With around 450 employees worldwide today, special machine manufacturer KOCH implements future-proof, modular machine solutions. Custom engineered to create the perfect combination of packaging technology and design. With reduced material consumption, innovative processes and techniques, and an increasing range of sustainable packaging types. These include the classic folding box, cyclePac® and cycleBox® variants with different carton qualities, or cycleForm®. This innovation made of formable paper is winner of the German Packaging Award 2021 and a top 3 finalist for the German Sustainability Award 2022.
The main theme of FACHPACK 2022 is "Transition in packaging", and solutions for the industry's change towards sustainability are in demand. KOCH Pac-Systeme has been working intensively on these solutions for years and will be presenting its comprehensive portfolio on this topic in Nuremberg. Under the motto "Packaging outside the box", KOCH will be demonstrating how a sustainable future can be shaped faster and better - today.
Trade visitors can find out about KOCH's focus topics at various consulting islands. For example, about the cycleFamily, the comprehensive portfolio of sustainable packaging types. Or directly at a forming station about how the innovative cycleForm® packaging variant is created from flat paper. Or about the digital service packages K 4.0 smartpacks for more productivity and increased availability at reduced maintenance costs. KOCH will also be presenting financing options for packaging the future in top quality at predictable monthly costs.
KOCH Pac-Systeme is a strong brand and proud member of the Uhlmann Group, together with Uhlmann Pac-Systeme, Cremer Speciaalmachines, Wonder Packing Machinery and Axito. The Group translates its competence and expertise into innovative packaging solutions. The portfolio includes high-tech packaging machines, services and digital solutions for optimized production and packaging processes. Uhlmann Pac-Systeme also focuses on sustainability in its presentation at the joint booth.
Our experts look forward to welcoming you at FACHPACK 2022.
KOCH Pac-Systeme GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Machinery for paper packaging like pouches, sacks, bags (85)
Machinery for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging like cartons, folding boxes, trays (128)
- Erecting machines for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (71)
- Sealing and closing machines for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (78)
- Multipurpose and collective packing machines for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (71)
- Machinery for flexible plastic packaging like foils, pouches, sacks (142)
Machinery for moulded plastic packaging like cups, blister, trays (61)
- Forming machines for moulded plastic packaging (17)
- Sealing and closing machines for moulded plastic packaging (33)
- Multipurpose machines for moulded plastic packaging (36)
- Services for the packaging industry (327)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)