Delta Costruzioni Meccaniche is a highly experienced company with acknowledged capabilities in design and construction of equipment and systems for pharmaceutical and fine chemical industry.
The engineering team combines design and development skills with innovation spirit, thus performing robust and state of the art systems, designed, built and tested according to the most stringent requirements and codes.
Delta know-how covers Reactors, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Vacuum-dryers, Filter-dryers, Drum flakers and other process systems, with thousands of equipment successfully produced since its foundation in year 1968.
During all these years the company has always been researching new devices and details to find the best solution to satisfy each specific customer requirement.
Expertise, flexibility and customer orientation are central features for Delta, who can proudly serve several customers among the leading chemical and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Despite of the common trend to use third parties and sub suppliers for many significant items, Delta approach is to keep in-house construction of most elements composing the equipment to be supplied.
Such approach provides several benefits:
- full control of materials and manufacturing sequence, thus resulting in a more reliable and long life equipment
- flexibility and quick response for possible changes required by customers
- easy inspection procedures both for Delta QC as well as for customers and third parties.
Thanks to strong synergies with other members of Polaris Group, the in-house construction also corresponds to optimized costs.
Delta Costruzioni Meccaniche Srl bietet Ihnen Produkte aus diesen Produktgruppen:
- Grundverfahren für Pulver und Schüttgüter (399)
- Apparatebau- und Verfahrenskomponenten (371)