Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
• Easy to install with minor interruption to production
• Minimal reconfiguration required for installation
• Exceptional support and customer service
• Award winning
• Patented product
• Standard model has no internal moving parts
• Variety of sizes available to suit customers unique requirements
• Supported by an innovative, progressive distribution network
Savings and Benefits
• Standard model uses no utilities and has no internal moving parts
• Reduce maintenance and cleaning costs
• Dust contained - reduce dust disposal costs
• Relocate or turn off dust extraction
• Reduce loss of fugitive fines
• Reduce storage expenses - increase capacity - less air = more product
• Faster cleaner truck, ship and rail car loading - continuous loading per vehicle
• Reduce product shrinkage - sell more product
• Load stockpiles cleanly - better angle of repose = greater storage ability
Other Important Benefits
• Improve your employee Health and Safety
• Ease Regulatory Body Concerns
• Dust explosion risk mitigation
• Care for your Environmental Community - enables operation closer to urban areas
• Improve air quality
• Improve visibility while loading
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
To be a global leader in dust-free bulk loading systems.
To provide efficient dust management solutions for the industrial bulk loading of dry goods to the world.
DSH Systems Ltd evolved to solve a worldwide engineering problem: controlling product fallout while bulk loading dry goods. When Ravensdown Fertiliser Co-op Ltd's plant in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand needed to suppress the dust generated by its bulk loading system, Trevor Schwass developed an innovative solution - the DSH System.
The innovative DSH System loading spouts concentrate the stream of product into a solid column, minimising dust outfall, saving wastage and contributing to a safer and healthier working environment. The broadly experienced engineer fine-tuned the DSH System to work at peak efficiency and now DSH is the foundation product of a successful export business.
With global representation DSH Systems Ltd is taking another New Zealand innovation to the world.
DSH Systems Ltd. Head Office is in Auckland, New Zealand. DSH Systems employs distributors and agents to promote our product throughout the world. We have representation in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America, South Africa and Asia.